Creative Marketing Manager with exceptional project management and follow-through abilities; prioritizes and successfully oversees projects to meet established timelines. Strong oral and written communication skills; works cooperatively with diverse groups of customers, associates, and third party vendors. Comprehensive knowledge of Marketing Communication and Graphic Design practices.
B2B Marketing · Project Management · Marketing Strategy · Creative Direction · Social Media · Content Marketing
DOMTAR Fort Mill, SC
Domtar is a global leader in providing a wide variety of fiber-based products including communication, specialty and packaging papers, market pulp and absorbent hygiene products.
Marketing Communications Manager · 2017-Present
Lead, craft and execute marketing communications strategy for Domtar Paper Division.
- Lead, manage and execute Domtar’s brand and messaging strategy to key clients through various channels.
- SalesForce Marketing Lead and internal subject matter expert.
- Manage Event Coordinator and key events across diverse customer channels (Business Papers, Printing, FDM, Retail and Corporate)
- Member of Domtar.com redesign committee; Content Marketing Lead for Paper division.
- Lead blogger and writer for Domtarblueline.com
- Partner with Brand Manager’s to create and execute brand strategy communications per channel.
- Create and manage all internal communications to sales, operations and customer service.
- Build and execute email marketing strategy.
- Partner with advertising agencies to produce Blueline Magazine, a quarterly inspirational magazine targeted towards commercial printers, creatives and marketers.
EUROPA SPORTS PRODUCTS Charlotte, NC
Leading national distributor of sports supplements to gyms, health food stores and mass markets.
Marketing Communications Manager · 2010-2016
Manage Communications Department and marketing strategies to establish Europa Sports as the premier sports supplement distributor.
- Own and drive the visual and verbal communication strategy with customers across all marketing touch points (general advertising, websites, social media, emails and newsletters).
- Manage and drive projects that involve Sales, Purchasing and Agency Partners.
- Write Creative Briefs that outline the budget, purpose and target audience of projects.
- Manage and create all marketing support for all Events, Tradeshows and National Sales Meetings.
- Marketing project lead for 2016 merger with Lone Star Distribution (Leading Competitor).
- Managing editor of three quarterly publications, social media channels and online blog.
- Work directly with CEO, COO and CMO to implement overall corporate branding and messaging strategy.
- Project management of multi-phase, integrated business-to-business marketing campaigns from concept to completion.
- Manage and develop three-person team; including hiring, reviews, coaching and training.
- Conduct and administer employee reviews, discipline, interviewing and coaching.
- Create, curate and manage all content across 4+ social media channels spanning Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn with a combined cumulative reach of 50k.
- Steering Committee Member: Nominated to sub-executive post responsible for company-wide vision, culture and project development.
- Manage and maintain vendor relationships.
- Create and execute annual marketing budget.
- Manage day-to-day workloads, priorities, time management and projects of team members, and assist with troubleshooting, crises and conflicts in their areas.
- Act as back up to CMO in various internal and external meetings and roles as needed.
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans, incorporating advertising, social media and public relations.
Senior Marketing Specialist · 2006-2010
- Email campaign creation, list segmentation and deployment of marketing emails on an ESP platform.
- Developed copy and content for use in various internal and external marketing materials.
- Coached and mentored three-person marketing team.
Marketing Specialist · 2001-2006
Managed corporate collateral projects, branding and advertising co-op programs.
- Developed and implemented email marketing program.
- Sold 170+ pages of catalog advertising, generating a 29% increase in revenue.
- Developed and administered $285k budget, consistently completing projects under budget.
- Developed and implemented Company Fleet Truck Graphics Wrapping program (13+ vehicles across 3 national sites)
Marketing Coordinator · 1998-2001
Designed publications and targeted direct mail campaigns driving new business development and market expansion. Managed tradeshow program for over 30 shows annually.
- Designed and produced fulfillment of 80 page, four—color quarterly catalog
- Managed and implement top three tradeshows, resulting in over 300 qualified leads
EDUCATION & AFFILIATIONS
Bachelor of Arts - Communications-Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA
Principles of Management Series -The Employer’s Association, Charlotte, NC
Inbound Marketing Certification-HubSpot
Hubspot Marketing Software Certification-HubSpot
Adobe Creative Suite, SalesForce, Hubspot, Microsoft Office, Fast Track Schedule, SharePoint, Web Based ASPs, WordPress
For Awards and Reviews, visit https://www.linkedin.com/in/tammytufty